I don't have lawyers involved here, and even if I did, I'd hope that our legal documents looked this straightforward (but of course they wouldn't). Please appreciate that we've tried to keep it simple. That means that there are probably loopholes that I could close by paying some underwriter a ton of money. I'd rather not do that.
Please be respectful of other users and their opinions. Please be respectful of this site. If you have any questions, please contact us.
1. Please do not violate any laws in the usage or submission of materials to Fancasting
2. You are responsible for ensuring that any works of fiction you submit are not spam, nor in any way harmful to the experience of other users or the site itself.
3. Fancasting reserves the right to remove any submitted works of fiction that it deems to be in violation of these terms of service or any applicable laws or regulations.
4. Fancasting reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the service at any time.
5. Fancasting reserves the right to change these terms of service at any time. By submitting works of fiction to Fancasting, you agree to be bound by these terms of service.
6. Fancasting reserve the right to profit from, republish, or otherwise reuse any of the content submitted to this site for any purpose, including those purposes that may be of commercial utility.
TLDR, you cannot sue us for including the content that you have submitted or from profiting off of it should be manage to somehow do that.